As PHARMASEPT SA we respect your privacy and we protect your personal data. With this policy we aim to inform you about the personal data that we collect and process during our operation. The personal data concerning you, are collected and kept for the necessary time, for defined, explicit and legal purposes, they are legally and fair processed in a transparent manner, always in accordance with the applicable legal framework and in a way that guarantees their integrity and confidentiality. This data is always appropriate, relevant and not more than what is required in view of the above purposes, are accurate and, if necessary, updated.
Data Processing Manager’s Details
Name: "PHARMASEPT - IMPORTS - PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVES - SOCIETE ANONYME",
Distinctive Title: PHARMASEPT SA
Headquarters: 23 Kifissou Ave., Agios Ioannis Rentis, PC 18233,
VAT NUMBER. 095709440 and D.O.Y. FAE PIRAEUS
Concepts And Definitions
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). The identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identity number, position data, an online identifier, or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological , genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Personal Data Processing" means any transaction or series of transactions performed with or without the use of automated means, in personal data or in personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, customization or alteration, retrieval, information search, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
" Data Processing Manager " means a natural or a legal person, public authority, service or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and the manner of processing personal data.
" The Processor " means a natural or a legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
"Consent" of the data subject: any indication of will, free, specific, explicit and fully aware, by which the data subject expresses that he agrees, by a statement or by a clear positive action, to process the personal data concerning him.
"Violation of personal data" means the breach of security that leads to an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
"Health data" means personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services and revealing information about his or her state of health.
"Specific categories of personal data / Sensitive personal data" means personal data disclosing racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union affiliation, and the processing of genetic, biometric data for the purpose of the indisputable identification of a person, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life of a natural person or sexual orientation.
General Principles of Personal Data Processing
PHARMASEPT SA ensures that the personal data it processes :
- to be processed lawfully and legitimately in relation to the data subject.
- to be collected for specified explicit and legitimate purposes.
- be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- are accurate and up to date.
- are processed in a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data, including their protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- to be retained only for the period required for the purposes of the processing of personal data. In some cases they can be stored for a longer period of time, especially if the processing of this data is deemed necessary for
A) the compliance with legal obligations imposed by a provision of another law.
B) the fulfillment of duty by PHARMASEPT SA for the purpose of public interest.
C) the archiving for purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research
D) statistical purposes
E) substantiation, rebuttal, exercise or support of legal claims.
Legal Framework for the Protection of Personal Data
In addition to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament (2016/679) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, any national law that applies to the processing and protection of personal data applies. Indicatively, the following applicable laws are mentioned:
- Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data.
- Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
- Directive 1/2011 of the Personal Data Protection Authority on the use of video surveillance systems for the protection of persons and property.
- Directive 115/2001 of the Personal Data Protection Authority on the protection of personal data in the field of employment.
- Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications.
- Law 4624/2019 "Personal Data Protection Authority, implementing measures Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and transposition into national law of Directive (EU) 2016 / 680 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other provisions".
- Regulatory Acts of the competent administrative bodies.
Purposes of Processing
In accordance with the above legal framework, the personal data collected by PHARMASEPT SA are used for the following processing purposes:
a) To manage the relationships with you.
c) For the Company's compliance with Greek and European Law.
d) For marketing purposes.
e) For the establishment, recognition, exercise or defense of a right and legal claims.
f) To support business processes.
g) To improve our services.
h) For the security of our information systems.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
PHARMASEPT SA processes your personal data transparently in accordance with the principles of legality, proportionality, confidentiality and integrity, limitation of purpose and accuracy, specific data retention time and data minimization.
A legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be:
a) your consent,
b) the need to process your in the context of fulfilling our contractual obligation or at the pre-contractual stage,
c) the need to process your data in the context of compliance with our legal obligation,
d) the need to process your data in the context of safeguarding our legitimate interests,
(e) the need to process the data to protect your vital interests,
(f) the need to export statistical data.
Data processed by PHARMASEPT SA
In accordance with the above purposes, PHARMASEPT A.E. collects and processes personal data of those who visit the site, such as the following: full name, patronymic, year of birth, address, e-mail address (email), contact numbers,
Persons who have expressed their will through explicit consent in order to receive news and updates from PHARMASEPT SA
Purposes / Legal basis of processing:
The total workforce employed by PHARMASEPT SA and processes your personal data is bound by contractual terms of non disclosure, confidentiality and privacy.
At PHARMASEPT SA is part of our philosophy and our basic principle that we will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent business or marketing purposes without your consent. However, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Connected Companies. Your information may be shared with others Connected Companies of PHARMASEPT SA.
- Business partners. We may also share your information with trusted business partners. These affiliates may use your information to provide you with the services you requested and to provide you with promotional material, advertisements and other material if you have given your consent.
- Service providers and / or any third party who may perform the processing on our behalf. We may also disclose your information but to the extent necessary to companies that provide services on our behalf or for us, such as IT contractors, companies that send bulk emails on our behalf, law firms, postal service companies, printing service companies, etc.
Exceptionally, access to your personal data is allowed:
(a) to judicial and prosecutorial authorities in the performance of their duties ex-officio or at the request of a third party invoking a legitimate interest and in accordance with legal procedures,
b) to other bodies of the Hellenic State, which based on their statutory provisions have such a right and competence.
Data Retention Time
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data will only be retained for as long as it is necessary and for the purpose for which those were collected or for as long as required by contract or applicable law.<
Personal Data Subject Rights
PHARMASEPT SA ensures that data subjects can at any time exercise the rights granted to them by law with regard to the collection and processing of personal data. These rights are as follows:
- The right of access to data.
- The right to correct the data.
- The right to delete data ("right to be forgotten").
- The right to restrict data processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to the processing of data.
Every request of the person / subject is submitted to PHARMASEPT SA, at the email address:: email@example.com
PHARMASEPT SA will respond to your request free of charge, without delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request, except in exceptional cases, so the above deadline can be extended by two more months, if required, taking into account the complexity of the request. or the number of requests. PHARMASEPT SA will inform you for any extension within one month from the receipt of the request, as well as for the reasons for the delay.
In case that the satisfaction of your request is impossible, PHARMASEPT SA will inform you within one month from the receipt of the request, for the relevant reasons and for the possibility to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, as well as for your right to appeal before the competent judicial authorities.
If your request is judged by PHARMASEPT SA as manifestly unfounded or excessive, may impose a reasonable and proportionate fee, taking into account the administrative costs for the satisfaction of your request or refuse to comply with your request.
Details of the Responsible for Protection
Data Protector Officer (DPO)
Colossos SA | Hotel & Tourist Enterprises
T: +30 22410 85502
M: +30 6944 694051
Right of Complaint to the Competent Authority
In case you consider that the protection of personal data is affected in any way, you can appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 23 23, Athens, +30 210 6475600 , +30 210 6475628, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Changes in This Policy
PHARMASEPT A.E. may unilaterally review this Policy at any time for reasons of compliance with regulatory changes or for operational purposes. We encourage you to refer to this Policy at regular intervals in order to be informed about how PHARMASEPT A.E. manages and processes your personal data.
This Policy was posted on 30 /11 / 2020.